FUR-EVER LOVE, SPONSORED BY THEO & MILO APARTMENTS
Take a photo with your dog for $5, all proceeds go to Foothills Animal Shelter
TIME SLOTS FOR PHOTOS ARE FULL, but please feel free to stop by and see if we can squeeze you in if someone does not show up for their designated time slot. We also have a free kissing booth that you can take selfies at with your friends/lovers/dogs, whatever floats your boat! Lots of fun giveaways as well that you won’t want to miss!
What: A chance to immortalize your fur-ever love with a special Valentine’s picture taken by a professional photographer. Photo can be of just your dog(s) or you and your dog(s). Limit: two (2) humans, and/or two (2) dogs.
When: Saturday, February 13th, from 10am-3pm. Photo sessions are ten (10) minutes each.
Where: 935 N. Albion Street, Denver. (In the 9+CO development, between Frank & Roze and The Joint Chiropractic.)
Parking: There is plenty of FREE street parking around the 9+CO community, and there are two FREE parking garages just south and north of the event space. One can be accessed off of 11th Avenue, and the other can be accessed off of Albion Street.
Cost: $5 per photo session, all proceeds go to Foothills Animal Shelter.
SIGN UP HERE! If the time you want is filled, stop by and see if we can squeeze you in. We also have a free doggie kissing booth that is open to everyone!
- Those with a reservation (strongly encouraged) will be taken first. Walk-ins will be taken as available.
- We will have some fun Valentine’s costumes for dogs, but you are welcome and encouraged to bring any costumes/props that you would like in the photo.
- Dogs must be on leash while outside and indoors. Leash can be removed during the photoshoot but must have them on leash before and after. The dog’s family must always keep the dog in control.
- The dog’s family is responsible for picking up after their dog. We will have proper disposal bags available.
- Photos will be able to view by 12 noon Valentine’s Day.
Important COVID-19 Details:
Due to COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to sign up for a time slot here. We will not allow access to the space until your picture time is up, otherwise you are welcome to wait outside while practicing social distancing and chatting with our fun vendors, taking your own picture at our Doggy Kissing Booth, or you can take a stroll around 9+CO to see what we have to offer!
- Everyone inside and outside the event area will be required to wear a mask. We will make one small exception during the family shot with their dog, they can remove their mask during the photo session, but must have their mask on before and after.
- Photographer and anyone entering the space are required to wear a mask.
- We will wipe down all surfaces between sessions.
- There will be no access to a public restroom.
- The indoor space will be limited only to the photographer team (2 people), one family (up to 2 people and/or 2 dogs), and members of the 9+CO marketing team (2 people).
- All vendors will be outside along the parking spaces and sidewalk in front of the building on Albion Street (between 9th and 10th). Vendors are required to wear masks at all times.