FREE Outdoor Summer Yoga Series with TruFusion
Every Thursday Evening at Milo Apartments6:00pm - 7:00pm
Yoga will take place on the rooftop of Milo Apartments: 4109 E 10th Avenue, Denver CO 80220.
Yoga is FREE, but please sign up using RSVP link.
September 29, 2019
9+CO Party to the 9’s
On Sunday, Sept. 29, Party to the 9’s drew families and friends to Hale Park for a celebration that engaged the community, fostered meaningful local partnerships and raised awareness for the exciting progress at the 9+CO development. This year’s event drew more than 400 guests.
The sun-filled day began with a complimentary fitness class from TruFusion, followed by lively interactive performances from DJ Gary Carnes and local band Alive on Arrival. The combination of wellness and lifestyle-driven programming was carefully designed to reinforce the benefits of living at 9+CO for current residents and to offer potential residents a preview of life at 9+CO – all supporting the community’s sales and leasing goals.
SideCar Public Relations worked closely with Continuum Partners to ensure the success of Party to the
9’s by developing the concept and executing the event from start to finish – from managing permitting, exhibitors, entertainers, programming vendors and food and beverage providers, to overseeing all
• Postino WineCafe, Frank & Roze, Clean Juice and Chuy’s offered business-exclusive perks, small bites and drink samples.
• Gelato Boy scooped six fun flavors for attendees with suggested donations ($2 per scoop) benefiting Palmer Elementary School’s Parent Teacher Association.
• Teller Elementary School’s Parent Teacher Association handed out waters with suggested donations ($1 per bottle) supporting their work.
• TruFusion, the site’s fitness studio, provided membership and class information.
• Bellco Credit Union engaged attendees with their mobile photobooth and handed out food truck vouchers.
• The Bellevue-Hale Neighborhood Association, which surrounds 9+CO, promoted their happenings and membership opportunities.
• The site’s residential options including Theo, Milo, Overture and Ella City Homes offered leasing or buying information and fun takeaways.
• Live music and entertainment from DJ Gary Carnes and local band Alive on Arrival.
• A solar-powered bubble tower from Bill Coleman Entertainment.
• Face-painting, animal balloon creation and traveling magic from Simply Smiles.
• 9+CO branded balloon art by local artist Deann Espinosa.
• A complimentary hybrid fitness class with TruFusion.
• Lawn games including Giant Jenga and Corn Hole.
• Refreshments from Postino WineCafe and Great Divide Brewing Company.
• Coastal Mexican fare from Bits & Pieces con Cerveza, a Denver-based food truck.